Neutrogena Hydro Boost GEL CREAM Facial Moisturiser For Dry Skin 50ml
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Moisturiser
- The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream is a light-textured, oil-free moisturiser that offers long lasting, intense nourishment.
- With instant absorption, this moisturiser keeps skin hydrated all day using an innovative continuous release system, which replenishes the epidermis with a boost of hydration over 24 hours.
- The formula contains hyaluronic acid which is naturally found in the skin, and leaves skin smooth, supple and renewed.
- Unique Hylauronic Gel Matrix
- Continually releases hydration throughout the day
- Refreshingly lightweight innovative texture
- Dry to extra dry skin. Fragrance free
- Dermatologist Tested
We offer FREE! standard shipping on all UK Orders
All orders are dispatched within one working day (Monday to Friday) from United Kingdom by Royal Mail. All orders placed after 2pm are shipped the next working day.
|Shipping Service||Shipping Cost||Delivery Time|
|Royal Mail 48
||FREE!||3 - 5 Working Days|
|Royal Mail 24
||£1.95||1 -2 Working Days|
|SPECIAL 24 Hour (Royal Mail or Courier)||£9.95||Next Working Day|
You can return the item back to us up to 30 days after receiving it. Due to hygiene reasons we can only accept returns on items that are unused and in their original unopened packaging.
Damaged Items: When emailing us, can we please ask that you send us images where possible as this helps resolve claims for damaged products more efficiently.
Return Charge: If its a change of mind, customer usually pays the return postage. If you have received a wrong/damaged item we will cover the cost of returning that item.
Your refund will be issued once we receive the order. In any case please contact us before hand to confirm the return, using the contact us page or emailing us on email@example.com
IMAGES: We always endeavour to keep our images up to date but brands often change their packaging from time to time. We source our stock from all around the world, therefore our items may have international text and different packaging to the one available in the UK. If you are after a particular version of a product please get in touch and we can provide you with images of the product we have in stock.
SHADES: With skin cosmetics and makeup products we strongly suggest you try the shade in a high street store or refer the colour swatch on the brand's website. Shades often appear differently in images due to the camera flash, brightness and the quality of your screen.
INGREDIENTS: Manufacturers often change their ingredients without notice. Please get in touch and we will be happy to provide you with the up to date ingredients list.